Dress for Success, founded in New York in 1997, is a non-profit international organization. Its goal is to enable women to achieve financial independence, self esteem, and professional success. Materially, Dress for Success provides suitable outfits for job interviews and offers advice to help women pursue a career. Dress for Success Luxembourg has existed for more than two years and has already helped many women in the country return to employment.
The goal of Dress for Success Luxembourg for migrant community is to offer refugee women assistance in integrating themselves into the world of professional work in Luxembourg.
In addition to services already offered by our association (gifts of clothes, suggestions for presenting oneself), this program will include
- workshops to demonstrate how women should prepare for a job interview, e.g. how to dress, how to present themselves, what to say, et cetera;
- information on the conventions in the world of work in Luxembourg;
- meetings with HR recruiters/managers and people in the professional world, who will explain what they are looking for in a job interview and what the factors are that influence their decisions;
- assistance in finding a job: boosting self-esteem, emphasizing one’s qualities and skills (by means of personalized coaching/mentoring), how to apply for a post, and how to write a CV and a covering letter.
– Female applicants for international protection
– Female beneficiaries of international protection
Duration of the project: 01/09/16 -01/09/19
Mrs. Isabelle VIGUIER
+352 661 849 901