The EquiVelo project consists in making bicycles available to asylum seekers and to persons receiving support from the Social Office, in exchange for a symbolic monthly rent.
- The bicycles are maintained and repaired by a team of volunteers together with their users.
- The bicycles are provided as gifts from private individuals and organizations as well as being recovered from recycling centres.
- Courses in the use of a bicycle (how to ride and the rules of the road, in particular concerning traffic in Luxembourg) are available.
– Applicants for international protection
– Beneficiaries of the Social Office
Durée du projet: 16/06/16 – 15/07/18
Mr. Paul ESTGEN
+352 691 787 615