The goal of the project is to offer basic training to all volunteers wishing to offer their services to benefit asylum seekers and refugees.
The training will cover these subjects:
- Geopolitical and historic contexts and migratory flows
- Refugees and volunteers: stories and experiences
- Legal and social context of the asylum-seeking procedure
- Introduction to shared cultural living
This basic training course was the idea of the Agence du Bénévolat in partnership with the Ministry of Family and Integration and OLAI, in partnership with ASTI, Caritas, the Red Cross and Reech eng Hand.
– All those wishing to volunteer their services for the benefit of asylum seekers and refugees
Duration of the project: 01/05/16 – 31/12/18
+352 26 12 10 1