iamnotarefugee.lu is a digital platform, a citizen’s initiative that combines storytelling, journalistic research and interviews (Frédérique Buck), photography (Sven Becker) and design.
iamnotarefugee.lu is an awareness campaign that aims to:
- restore humanity to the debate on “refugees”
- give refugees the chance to speak for themselves
- fight against growing populism, fear, stereotypes and prejudices
- bring residents and refugees together (via the “connect” button at the end of each portrait).
iamnotarefugee.lu is one element of the tendency towards socially aware innovation encouraged by #techforgood digital technology.
iamnotarefugee.lu has the support of paperjam.lu and delano.lu via its media partner Maison Moderne. A publication to be issued by Maison Moderne is planned for 2017.
– Applicants for international protection
– Beneficiaries of international protection
Duration of the project: 05/16 – 05/17
Mrs. Frédérique BUCK
+352 691 250 251