The project aims to improve the integration of asylum seekers and refugees and to promote better understanding between them and the people of Luxembourg.
Our goal is to help the integration of migrants at a local and regional level by creating interactive activities for the target publics based on their interests, needs, know-how and skills.
- linguistic tandems,
- language courses,
- community garden in Beggen,
- cooking and intercultural encounters,
- Wiltz intercultural centre,
- musical exchanges
Target population :
– Applicants for international protection
– Beneficiaries of international protection
– National and international publics
Duration of the project: 01/05/2016 – 30/05/19
Mrs. Vendula LUPINKOVA