Move Together is a magazine that aims to inform new arrivals about how things are done and what happens in Luxembourg, and about our culture and customs, but also to offer them a supportive means of expression in their process of integration.
To be published in three languages, French, English and Arabic, the magazine will be distributed free of charge in all refugee centres. The purpose of the project is to encourage open-mindedness and co-existence as well as to develop communication and visibility.
It will be run by a multi-disciplinary team made up primarily of asylum seekers and refugees: journalists, an intercultural mediator, several translators, a coordinator, a graphic designer and editors.
The magazine will discuss different subjects:
- a cultural round-up of interviews, stories and the development of specific themes
- local and national activities to be held
- focus on a particular local or national scheme
- useful information.
– Applicants for international protection
– Beneficiaries of international protection
– Residents of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
Duration of the project: 01/10/2016 – 30/09/2019
Mrs. Aurélia PATTOU
+352 621 669 212